Yesterday I managed to get a bit of time to start on the build, between cooking a Sunday Roast and trying to entertain the kids! So far I'm really enjoying how the kit has been put together. Basically once you get over the initial information overload (and realise that actually it is very simple, but all the Japanese writing just makes it look super complicated), it is fairly simple.
So far I've got the basic Servo, ESC and Receiver into the chassis. I've also given it all a good test to check it all works. I'll probably struggle to get much done this week as I've got a hectic Rush Rally 3 week, but I'm hoping I'll get a few minutes to nip to the garage and stick a layer of paint on the Model.