Time to switch back to the main chassis for a bit of painting. I'd been waiting for along time for a delivery of the Tamiya TS-6 Matt Black spray paint, which seems to be hard to get hold of. This was for the rear of the truck which was the only bit I had left! When I finally ordered a can of paint, it never actually turned up and got lost with the courier (Grrr Hermes!!).
I was looking for alternatives, which were also hard to come by, but then this weekend suddenly a store had a delivery of the Humbrol Matt Black Spray, which I immediately ordered read to finish off the painting.
The body is now done, it just needs the decals applying, which I'll do after I finish the main build of the chassis, so I can get some photos before the decals go on too!